- Leucorrhoea (white discharge)
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstruation)
- Haemorrhages (bleeding from ruptured blood vessels)
- Haemoptysis (blood in cough)
- Haematuria (blood in urine)
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Burning sensation during urination
- Burning sensation on palms and soles
- Helpful for bleeding disorders
- Helps to control blood sugar levels.
- Helpful for urine problems.
- Treatment of hair fall.
1 to 2 tablets
125 to 250 mg once or twice a day with milk or water
Before or after food
Or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
Shuddha Parad mercury (purified)
Shuddha Gandhak Sulphur (purified)
Abhraka Bhasma Mica (calcined)
Kutaki Picrorrhiza kurroa
Guduchi Satva Tinospora cordifolia
Madhavi Hiptage madablota
Sariva, Chandan, Khus, Tamra Bhasma, Musta, Dadim, Durva Swarasa, Kevada, Sahadevi, Ghrit Kumari, Parpat, Ramashitalika, Draksha, Shatavari
Basic Ayurveda Chandrakala Ras is an herbomineral combination used in the Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, bleeding disorders and complications such as neuropathy. Besides this, it is also used in leucorrhea (white discharge), menorrhagia (heavy menstruation), hemorrhages, hemoptysis (blood in cough), haematuria (blood in urine), dysuria (painful urination), burning sensation during urination, and burning sensation of palms and soles. It is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of urinary infections with painful or difficult urination (dysuria). It is helpful in haematuria (blood in the urine), hematemesis (vomiting of blood), hemoptysis (coughing of blood).
- Raktapitta(Urdhwaga and Adhoga)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Urinary Infections
- Contains heavy metal ingredients and should be taken under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from the reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.