- Helpful for respiratory problems.
- Helps to increase overall strength and energy
- Helpful in cold & cough
- Helps to support heart function
- 1–2 teaspoons, once or twice daily. Children can take ½ teaspoon daily with warm water
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis), Bael Chal (Aegle marmelos), Arni (Clerodendrum phlomidis), Gambhari Chal (Gmelina Arborea), Patala Chal (Cocculus hirsutus), Mudgaparini (Centella Asiatica), Shaal Parini (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishniparini (Uraria picta), kali mirch (Piper nigrum), Gokshuru (Tribulus Terrestris), Choti Kateri (Solanum xanthocarpum), Badi Kateri (Solanum Indicum), Bhui amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Draksha (Munakka) (Vitis vinifera), Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulate), Agar (Aquilaria agallocha), Badi Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Chappan Prash is an immunity booster and a good health supplement. You may not need any other supplement if you are using chyawanprash for immunity purposes. It contains potent immunity modulator herbs including amla (Indian gooseberry).
- Benefits of Basic Ayurveda Chappan Prash - Improves skin complexion and glow, Slows down the ageing process, helps to maintain the cholesterol level, Helps in better digestion
- Chappanprash is an Ayurvedic herb. Helpful for eyes, skin, hair, and nails.