- Chitrak Haritaki is one of the top ayurvedic medicines for Tuberculosis, Bronchitis & Asthma
- Formulated using medicinal plants like Chitrak and Haritaki, which are beneficial in improving digestion and treating chronic respiratory conditions as recommended by Ayurved.
- It is highly recommended in the treatment of intestinal worms, bloating, asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis, and tuberculosis.
- It also improves overall digestion and strengthens the respiratory system.
- ¼ to ½ teaspoonful (3-6gm) in the morning and evening or as directed by the Physician
Chitrak Mool Kwath (Plumbago zeylanica), Amla Swaras (Emblica officinalis), Giloy swaras (Tinospora cordifolia), Dashmool Kwath, Gur, Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Pippal (Piper longum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tejpat (Cinnamomum Tamala), Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
Basic Ayurveda's Chitrak Haritaki is an Ayurvedic Medicine for Tuberculosis, Bronchitis & Asthma.
- Improves overall digestion
- Helpful with intestinal problems
- Builds immunity
- Useful in treating respiratory illness
- Completely safe & natural
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.