- Basic Ayurveda's Dashmool Kadha is a liquid Ayurveda that is a combination of Dashmool with other herbs.
- It is used in anaemia, after delivery care of the mother, cold, cough, digestive problems, etc.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects.
- 3-6 teaspoonful with an equal amount of water.
- Shake well before every use.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Shalparini (Desmodium gangeticum), Preshparini (Uraria picta), Choti Kateri (Solanum xanthocarpum), Badi Kateri (Solanum Indicum), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Bael Giri (Aegle marmelos), Arni Mool (Clerodendrum phlomidis), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Dhai (Woodfordia fruticosa), Gud (Jaggery) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Dashmool Kadha is a liquid Ayurvedic tonic that is a combination of Dashmool with other herbs. It is used in the problems of anaemia, after delivery care of the mother, cold, cough, digestive problems, etc.
- Improve Digestion
- Excellent in Vat Roga
- Women Health & Hypertension
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.