- Basic Ayurveda's Dashamoolarishta, is a liquid Ayurvedic herb that is a combination of Dashmool with other herbs.
- It is used in anaemia, after delivery care of a mother, cold, cough, digestive problems, etc.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- 5 to 10ml twice a day or as directed by a physician
- Dashmool [(Bilva (Bael) (Aegle marmelos), Arini (Clerodendrum phlomidis), Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Brhati (Solanum indicum) Prsniparni (Uraria picta), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)], Chitraka mool (Plumbago zeylanica), Pushkaramool (Inula racemosa), Lodhra Chaal (Symplocos racemosa), Guduchi (Indian tinospora), Amla, Jawasa, Khadirsaar (Acacia catechu), Asana, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Kushta (Saussurea lappa), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Vidanga (Embelia ribes),Yasti madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Kopittha (Feronia limonia), Bibhitaka (Terminalia bellirica), Jatamansi (Nordostachys jatamansi), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Chavya (Piper retrofractum), Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Renuka, Bharngi (Clerodendrum serratum), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Haridra (Turmeric), Shati (Hedychium spicatum), Padmaka (Prunus cerasoides), Musta (Cyperus rotundus) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Dashamoolarishta is a liquid Ayurvedic tonic that is a combination of Dashmool with other herbs. It is used in the problems of anaemia, after delivery care of a mother, cold, cough, digestive problems, etc.
- Helpful in Nervous related problems.
- Useful in Kidney related problems
- Useful in Urinary problem
- Helpful in Women Internal Health
- Helpful in Cough & Cold