- Helpful for stomach related problems
- Helpful in Vata roga.
- Helpful in urine infection.
- Helpful in all types of Neurological related problems.
- 12- 24 mL. with an equal amount of water twice a day.
- Shake well before every use.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Vasa (Acorus calamus), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia),Â Indra Jau (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Danti Mool (Boliospermum montanum), Tagara (Valeriana wallichii), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Nagar Motha (Cyperus scariosus),Â Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Swet Chandana (Santalum album), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Madhu (Honey), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Pippali (Piper longum), Ellaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Tej Patra (Cinnamomum tamala), Nagkesara (Mesua ferrea) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Devadarvarista having main ingredients is deodar i.e, Himalayan Cedar. It is useful mainly Vata roga. We used Bark of deodar in this product. It is also used in stomach-related problems, respiratory problems, cold & cough. And improve digestive health.
- Basic Ayurveda's Devdarvadrishta is useful in neurological disorders or Vata roga.
- It is also used in stomach-related, respiratory problems, cold & cough. And improve digestive health.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.