- It may be useful for enhancing the pleasure, stamina, strength, and confidence of a men
- Generate energy and increase blood circulation to the tissues present in the male private parts
- Herbal remedy to manage sperm count and sperm problem in men
- The herbal product strengthens hair root and prevents hair fall
- Helps fight skin infections and facilitates wound healing
- Take Basic Ayurveda Dhatupaushtik Churna 6 to 12 g (1 to 2 spoon) twice a day with milk or as directed by the physician.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Gokhru Beej bada (Pedalium murex Seed), Beej Band (Sida cordifolia), Vanslochan (Bambusa arundinacia), Kabab Chini or Java pepper (Piper cubeba), Chop Chini (Smilax china), Kaunch ke Beej (Mucuna pruriens), Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens), Kali Musli (Curculingo orchioides), Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Peepal (Piper longum), Salam Mishri (Eulophia campestris), Gattha (Aconitum heterophyllum), Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Dhatupaushtik Churna supports male internal strength. It is indicated for relieving erectile dysfunction in males. It is made up of natural herbs offers a long-lasting solution without causing any side effects.
- It is useful in detoxifying the body
- It helps in reducing fatigue and stress
- Helps to support internal health, stamina strength, and physical problems.