- Useful bleeding disorders such as menorrhagia, nasal bleeding, etc
- Helps in anxiety and depressive disorders
- Herbs used work on the gastrointestinal tract, stimulate appetite, improve body strength and energy
- Useful in intestinal worm infestation
- Useful in respiratory disorder
12 – 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.
If needed, it can be mixed with an equal quantity of water.
- Draksa (Vitis Vinifera), Dhay Phool (Woodfordia fructicosa), Kankol (Piper cubeba), Lavanga (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Badi Ellaichi (Amomum subulatum), Tej Patta (Cinnamomum Tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Pippal (Piper longum), Chitrak mool (Plumbago zeylanica), Chavya (Piper Chaba), pippali mool (Piper longum), Sambhalu (Valeriana wallichii), Renuka (Vitex agnus castus), Madhu (Pure Honey), Sugar and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Drakshasav is widely used in the treatment of piles, fistula, indigestion, intestinal worms, bleeding diseases, injury, wounds.
- Helps to Improve Hunger
- Helps to Support Heart Health.
- Helpful for Respiratory related Problem