- It has an expectorant action.
- It gives relief in hiccups, dry cough, nausea, vomiting, and sore throat.
- It is helpful in chronic bronchitis and hoarseness.
- It soothes the throat.
- It is herbal and safe to take.
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Ela (Sukshmaila)
- Patra (Tejapatra)
Basic Ayurveda Eladi Bati or Gutika is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used in the treatment of dry cough, throat infections, hiccups, vomiting, cold, fever, dizziness, blood vomiting, abdominal pain, etc. Medicines prepared in the form of tablet or pills are known as Vati and Gutika
- Helpful for cold and cough
- Helpful for abdominal pain
- Helps to Improve appetite
- Helpful for vomiting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.