- It is a pure ayurvedic product of Basic Ayurveda. This medicine is very effective and contains some great natural ingredients which help to cure diseases like constipation, arthritis, inflammation, etc.
- Basic Ayurveda Eranda Paka is a classical herbal Ayurvedic medicine containing castor beans or Erand bija and indicated in Vata Roga or neuromuscular disorders.
- It is useful in vatik disorder relief in pain which is due to paralysis and arthritis, relief in inflammation and constipation. It is useful in pain due to piles, appendix, gastric disorder, etc.
- 1 Tola (11.66 g) to 2 Tola(23.33 g) with warm milk or water, or as directed by the physician.
Erand ki seed ki Giri, Doodh, Ghee, Trikutu, Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tejpat (Cinnamomum Tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Soya (Anethum sowa), Pipala mool (Piper longum), Renuka (Vitex agnus castus), Shatawar(Asparagus racemosus), Lauh Bhasma, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Nisoth (Operculina turpethum) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda's Erand Pak is an ayurvedic product that is very beneficial in appendicitis, arthritis, colic, lumbago, constipation, inflammation of scrotum, and rheumatism.
- Relief in constipation
- Helpful in Appendicitis
- Relife in Joint pain
- Helpful in Rheumatism
- Improve digestion
- Helpful in Abdominal pain
- Benefits in Arthritis
- Helpful Gastritis
- Useful in gout
- Useful in Lumbago
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.