- It is used in the treatment of fever during pregnancy. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of bleeding during pregnancy.
- It is also used in puerperal care. Usage of garbhpal Ras ensures better nourishment to foetus and strengthens the uterus.
- It is a highly effective medicine for ladies unable to conceive and for Habitual abortion prolapsed states.
- Helpful for all problems during pregnancy.
1-1 tablet morning and evening twice in a day with honey or according to problems.
Nag Bhasma, Bang Bhasma, Dalchini, Tejpat (Cinnamomum Verum), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum), Sounth (Zingiber officinale), Pippi (Piper longum), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum), Kala jeera (Carum bulbocastanum) other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurvedic Garbhapal Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, has been used for many centuries in assisting for the securely childbearing process. Garbhpal Ras cures all minor ailments of pregnant women. It cures all the ailments of a pregnant woman. It further ensures the better nourishment of the fetus and prevents habitual abortions and miscarriages. It is very useful in uterus swelling.
- Habitual Abortion
- Morning sickness
- Headache, Nausea, and Diarrhea during pregnancy