- 100% Certified Organic, Immunity Booster, Helps in detox, Assists indigestion and it may help to control blood sugar level Helps in Blood purifier.
- Wheatgrass powder is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l, and K. It is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids.
- Wheatgrass powder contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder. The chlorophyll molecules closely resemble that of the hemin molecule, the pigment which combines with protein to form hemoglobin.
- Chlorophyll contains enzymes and superoxide dismutase, a copper-containing protein found in mature red blood cells. This enzyme decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a more manageable form, thereby helping to slow down the aging process."
- It exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells. It prevents the occurrence of breakouts and acne and promotes healthy skin.
- It helps in regulating blood sugar levels by delaying the absorption of carbohydrates.
- One spoon ( 2 ½ g) of powder with water early morning empty stomach. Similarly, One teaspoonful of powder in the evening from 5 to 6 O'Clock. If not possible, then It is be taken at bedtime.
- Dry Wheat Grass (Triticum sativum) Leaves Powder.
Basic Ayurveda's Grass Meal Wheat Grass Powder contains wheatgrass as its main ingredient, wheatgrass contains 19 amino acids and 92 minerals that enable the body to function at its highest levels.
- It facilitates a smooth digestion process.
- It provides relief from ulcers, constipation, and diarrhea.
- It helps to control weight gain by stimulating the thyroid gland.
- It helps in enhancing the reproductive health of both men and women. It also increases vigor and helps in conception.