- Help reduce mental stress as well as anxiety
- It helps get rid of toxins, boosts the memory, calms you down, and makes for an excellent health tonic
- Giloy is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits and helps reduce respiratory problems like frequent cough, cold, tonsils
- Giloy contains anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties that help treat arthritis and its several symptoms
- Take 5 to 10 tablets per day with water or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Consult with your physician prior to using any supplemental/ Ayurvedic products
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
Basic Ayurveda Guduchi Ghan Vati (Samsamani Vati) is a powerhouse of antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep your cells healthy and get rid of diseases. Guduchi helps remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that cause diseases, and combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections. It is used to boost immunity and protect you from various infections. It is an Ayurvedic supplement that is also known to help you fight against respiratory problems and improve the symptoms of cough and cold. It is also known to aid in the quick recovery of a person post an illness. It can also be used to treat indigestion and other stomach woes due to its herbal properties.
It contains Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) as an active ingredient. It is known to possess antipyretic activity which helps reduce fever and lets you recover quickly after an infection or an illness. It is also known to improve the symptoms of common cold, low immunity, general weakness, and fatigue. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it is also known to provide protection against a wide range of health problems right from respiratory problems to stomach problems.
The supplement is usually safe when taken as recommended by your doctor. It can be taken by people across all age groups including children as well as old people. If your symptoms fail to show improvement or if you experience any side effects, then do inform your doctor without fail. Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Helps to boost immunity in a natural way
- Helps to protect you from the risk of infections
- Helps to fight respiratory problems & improves the symptoms
- Helps to improve indigestion and other stomach woes
- Used for the treatment of general weakness and the common cold
- Is known to lower your risk of recurrent infections
- Boosts your immune system and prevents immune-deficiency disorders
- Improves your appetite and aids in overall growth
- Can help you to improve the symptoms during the recovery period
- Aids in the treatment of stomach problems such as indigestion
Giloy, also known as Amrita or Guduchi in Hindi, is an herb that helps boost immunity. It has heart-shaped leaves that resemble betel leaves.
Giloy is beneficial for diabetic patients as it is bitter in taste and helps in managing blood glucose levels. It also improves metabolism and is useful for weight management.
Drinking fresh Giloy juice helps to improve immunity and can be used to manage fevers due to its antipyretic activity. It also increases platelet count and might help in dengue fever.
Giloy powder, Kadha (tea) or tablets can also be used for various skin problems as it helps to remove toxins from the body.
You can apply Giloy leaf paste on the skin to fasten the wound healing process as it helps increases collagen production and skin regeneration.
BENEFITS OF GILOY
- Giloy for Dengue
- Giloy for Fever
- Giloy for Hay fever
- Giloy for Diabetes mellitus
- Giloy for Liver disease
- Giloy for Cancer
- Giloy for High cholesterol
- Giloy for Gout
- Giloy for Rheumatoid arthritis
- Giloy for Diarrhea
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF GILOY
- Giloy Juice - 2-3 teaspoon of juice, once or twice a day.
- Giloy Churna - ¼-½ teaspoon twice a day.
- Giloy Tablet - 1-2 tablet twice a day.
- Giloy Capsule - 1-2 capsule twice a day.
- Giloy Extract - 1 pinch twice a day.