- It is effective in impotency and 100% safe with no side effects it is used to strengthens and invigorates the nerve of the male organ and make the circulation of blood faster.
- It tones and nourishes the female reproductive organs. It supports the function of the immune and digestive systems.
- It nourishes female reproductive organs thus enhancing female fertility.
- Half to One teaspoonful (2.5 g to 5 g) with milk or lukewarm water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Louh Bhasma, Bang Bhasm, Abhrak Bhasma, Ras Sindoor, Chhoti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Jaiphal (Myristicafragrans), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Samunder Sosh, Peepal (Piper longum), Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Kali Musli (Curculingo orchioides), Kapoor (Camphora), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Kaunch Beej (Mucuna pruriens).
Basic Ayurveda Guru Ram Pak strengthens the nerves & tissues. It is a general tonic for vigor & vitality for men and women.
- Strengthens the nerves & tissues
- General tonic for vigor & vitality for men & women
- Digestive Stimulizer
- Enhance female fertility
- Improve digestive health
- Improve immunity