- Basic Ayurveda Haridrakand is prepared by ayurvedic herbs like turmeric, myrobalan, or hard, and others and it is very useful in skin allergy-like problems.
- It is highly useful in urticaria (Chronic hives is a kind of skin rash with red, raised, itchy bumps) and all skin disorders characterized by itching and skin rashes.
- It is also very useful in blisters and fungal infections of the skin. This product is reported to be more effective in weeping eczema.
- Its regular use not only treats serious allergic diseases but also enhances the immune system to fight the diseases.
- 6 Masha to 1 tola with cold water or as directed by the physician.
Haldi (Curcuma longa), Nisoth (Operculina turpethum), Chini, Daruhaldi (Berberis species), Nagar motha (Cyperus scariosus), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Ajmoda (Apium graveolens), Chitrak mool (Plumbago zeylanica), Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Jeera Safed (Cuminum cyminum), Pipali Chhoti (Piper longum), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Chhoti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda's Haridrakand pak is an ayurvedic and herbal medicine used for skin diseases and allergies.
- Allergic Skin Rashes
- Beneficial In Asthma
- Cure Cold & Cough
- Chronic Fever
- Worm Infection
- Boost Immunity
- Good Antiseptic
- Blood Purifier