- It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating.
- It is used to induce purgation.
- It is used in Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
1 to 2 tablet before or after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Shuddha Jayapala – Croton tiglium
Basic Ayurveda Ichhabhedi Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating. This medicine contains a heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Helpful for digestive problems.
- Helpful for constipation
- Helpful for acidity
- Helps to improve appetite
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.