- It is used in the treatment of anal and rectal problem
- Helps to treat bleeding in the stomach and digestive tract
- Helps to relieve burning sensation all over the body
- Assist in the treatment of constipation, Crohn's disease, Gastritis
- Useful in treating GERD- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Provides relief in the case of Grahani- Gut Disorders, Malabsorption syndrome, IBS
- Facilitates comfort in the case of heartburn, hiccup, and sprain
- Helpful in the recovery of mother after delivery
- 15-30 mL. after a meal with an equal quantity of water.
- Safed Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Dhai phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Chhoti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Kankol (Piper cubeba), Clove powder (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Gur.
Basic Ayurveda Jeerkadyarishta is an effective medicine used in Ayurvedic post natal care. It is one of the medicines and often included as part of the Ayurvedic diet after delivery. The ingredients used in the product are helpful in treating anal and rectal problems. It also provides relief in the condition of constipation, Crohn's disease, Gastritis.
- Treats bleeding in the stomach and digestive track
- Useful in recovery of mother after delivery
- Helps to treat constipation, Crohn's disease, Gastritis
- Relieves Gut Disorders, Malabsorption syndrome, IBS
- Helps to fortify the immune system