- This medicine is useful in all types of cough, it is also used in cough fever.
- Kaph Kuthar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form.
- It is used in Kapha type of fever, with heaviness in the body. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic tradition. Also, helps to improve immunity.
- Take 1 to 2 tabs twice a day or as directed by an Ayurvedic Doctor.
Shudh Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
Shudh Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
Vyosha – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
Tamra Bhasma – Copper Bhasma -
Ayas Bhasma – Iron Bhasma- Lauha bhasma
Shunthi, Pippali, Trikatu, Marich, Processed in the juice of Kateli ke phal, Kutaki, dhature ke patte .
- Kantakari rasa (Juice extract of Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Dhattura rasa (Juice extract of Datura metel)
- Katuki rasa (Juice extract of Picrorhiza kurroa)
Basic Ayurveda Kaf kuthar Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in the treatment of phlegm, respiratory infections. This medicine contains Lauha and Tamra bhasma which loosen cough and help in easy expulsion. The other medicinal herbs used in the preparation of this medicine are Pippali, Maricha, and Sonth (known as Trikatu). Kaph Kuthar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in Kapha type of fever, with heaviness in the body. It helps reduce phlegm and coughing to restore normal respiratory functioning. It increases bile production in the body to keep the liver functioning healthily.
- Difficult breathing
- Fever due to cough and respiratory infection