- Worm infestation in the brain
- Cysticercosis (pork tapeworm infestation)
- Headache due to worm infestation in the brain
- Heart Palpitation
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Bleeding piles
- Take 125 mg orally once daily before or after a meal or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Kaharva (Trinkant mani) – Amber of succinite
- Gulab Ark (Rose water) – Rosa centifolia
Kaharva Pishti (also spelled as Kaharwa Pishti and called Trinkant Mani Pishti or Amber of Succinite) is an ayurvedic mineral preparation used for bleeding disorders due to its hemostatic properties.
- Helpful for constipation
- Helpful for headache
- Helpful for dizziness
- Helps to remove stress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.