- It helps to promote the digestion
- Protects the liver and gallbladder
- Kills intestinal worms & support the intestine
- Protect the skin from pimples
- Reduces swelling and cuts down exudation from capillaries
- Fights bacterial activity in the body
- Promotes mucus discharge from the respiratory system
- Works as a blood sugar reducer and immune enhancer
- Increase the bowel movements and prevents constipation
3 to 6 teaspoonful with an equal quantity of water twice after meals or as directed by a physician.
- Kalmegh(Andrographis paniculata), Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia), Saptparni, Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Karang panchang (Pongamia glabra), Kutaj chhal (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Dhay Phool (Woodfordia fructicosa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Kali mirch(Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), lal Rohitak chhal (Tecomella undulate), Tej patta(Cinnamomum tamala), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Badi Ellaichi (Amomum subulatum), Sarpankha, Eluva, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Baheda (Terminalia belerica), Loh churana
Basic Ayurveda Kalmeghasav is a classical medicine & a unique combination of herbs that are effective in enhancing the digestive functions of the body. The product is hepatoprotective thus guards the liver and gallbladder. It also helps to kill the intestinal worms and supports the intestine. In addition to this, it prevents acne and protects the skin from pimples.
- Helpful in enlargement of the spleen.
- Helpful for liver-related problems.
- Help to improve digestion
- Helpful for constipation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.