- Indicated for the treatment of bleeding diseases, injuries, and chronic fever
- The syrup helps to expel the mucous that causes congestion
- The syrup serves as a natural modulator and therefore helps to naturally expel the toxins that cause the congestion
- As directed, one can consume 3-6 spoonful of the syrup with equal water twice a day
- Dhatura (Datura metel), Vasa (Acorus calamus), Pippali (Piper longum), Kateri (Astragalus gummifer), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Bharangi (Clerodendron serratum), Talish Patra (Taxus baccata), Dhay Phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Munakka (Vitis vinifera), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Madhu (Pure Honey) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Kankasava is an ayurvedic formulation enriched with the goodness of herbs and botanicals. The syrup is indicated for the treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma, cough, fever, and bleeding diseases.
- Indicated for the treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma, cough, and fever
- Herbal formulation indicated for the treatment of bleeding diseases, injuries, and chronic fever
- Helps to expel the mucous and serves as a natural modulator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.