- Made up of Khadir, Javitri, Kababchini, Supari & Kapur, Kankol
- Used to treat stomatitis, bad breath, and dental diseases
- Helps cure throat problems like tonsillitis, anorexia, locked jaw, and other problems of the buccal cavity
- Helps in relieving stomach problems
Take 1 to 4 tablets a day to be sucked with honey.
- Kapurand Kankol
Basic Ayurveda Khadiradi Bati is an oral care tablet used in the treatment of stomatitis, foul breath, dental diseases, and dental caries. Besides, it helps in curing throat problems, tonsillitis, anorexia, locked jaw, and other diseases of the buccal cavity. It also provides relief from stomach related problems. It also acts as an astringent, expectorant, sedative, and antiseptic.
- Treats stomatitis, bad breath, dental diseases, and dental caries
- It also cures diseases of the buccal cavity
- The tablets are used to cure stomach problems
- It acts as an astringent, expectorant, sedative, and antiseptic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.