- It helps to relieve obstruction of the bile duct and corrects the function of the liver and gall bladder
- Its main action appears on the stomach, intestine, liver, spleen, uterus, ovaries, and other organs in the abdomen and pelvis
- It is useful in health problems such as loss of appetite, abdominal pain, piles, spleen enlargement, liver enlargement, jaundice, fatty liver, epilepsy, amenorrhea, and menstrual irregularities
- 3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal water twice a day after meal or as directed by a physician.
- Aloe Vera, Gud, Loh Churan, Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Marich (Piper nigrum) ,Pippali (Piper longum), Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tej patta (Cinnamomum tamala), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica), Vidanga (Embelia ribes),Gaj Peepal (Scindapsus officinalis), Houber (Juniperus communis), Dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Kumari Asava is a natural formulation for ailments of the liver. It is recommended in the treatment of anemia and constipation. It regulates bile flow into the intestine thus improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- Effective in jaundice and improves liver function
- Regulates bile formation and improves digestion
- Relieves constipation and improves appetite
- Helpful in stomach related problem
- Improves mental health