- Basic Ayurveda Kumkumadi Tail is an Ayurvedic herbal oil helpful for face massage. It is helpful Helpful in improving skin texture, complexion, and also relieving skin problems such as acne, scars, etc.
- FOR SKIN - It is Helpful to improve the glow and complexion of the skin. It is helpful as a moisturizer. It is most suitable for almost all types of skin, especially more Helpful for dry skin. It increases the luster and black spots, dark circles, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- Maintains youthful appearance of the skin, naturally! Get all the necessary care your skin needs with this Brightening face oil. It helps in making the skin even-toned
- Apply on the face and massage gently in upward strokes. Leave on to absorb into the skin. Do not wash or wipe for at least 2 hours for maximum benefits.
- Helpful to improve the quality of the skin and prevents further damage due to sun exposure and pollution.
- Helpful into improves skin tone giving you clear and spotless skin.
- Apply on the face and massage gently in upward strokes. Leave on to absorb into the skin. A natural solution for all skin problems
- Do not wash or wipe for at least 2 hours for maximum benefits. It is useful in moisturizing the skin and treating dry patches. Basic Ayurveda Kumkumadi Tailam adds a bright glow to the skin
- Apply this oil on clean skin and gently massage upwards
- It can be used under makeup as a moisturizer or sunblock
- Take just 10 drops, apply a light code of it evenly onto the face, do a gentle massage with fingers, and wash off with water after 20 minutes.
- It is used in Ayurvedic such as oil massage.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Kesar (Crocus sativus), Laksha (Laccifer lacca), Manjeesth (Rubia cordifolia), Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Peet Chandan (Santalum album), Padamkasth (Prunus cerasoides), Bijnora Nimbu (Citrus limon), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Kusumb phool (Schleichera oleosa), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Mahendi Patra (Lawsonia inermis), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Daru haldi (Berberis aristata), Rakt Kamal, Neel Kamal (Nymphaea stellata), Kakoli, Laksha, Godugdh (, Til oil (Sesamum indicum), Manjeesth (Rubia cordifolia), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Sugandh bala (Pavonia odorata) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Kumkumadi Tailam kukkumadi oil is a wonderful elixir possessing all the necessary properties to help your body get rid of impurities both internally and externally.
- Oil helps in making the skin even-toned
- Helps in the treatment of skin problems
- It is used to moisturize the skin