- Contains properties that effectively treats dysentery
- Useful remedy for patients suffering from chronic and severe cases of diarrhoea
- An effective remedy for ulcerative colitis
- The essential herb which can be used regularly for the proper functioning of the intestines
For Adults: 2-4 tablets 3-4 times a day with cold water. For Children: 1/2 to 1 tablet 3-4 times a day
- Kutaja – Connessi Bark – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Water for decoction
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
Basic Ayurveda's Kutjaghan Bati is an Ayurvedic product. in tablet form. Helps to improve intestinal health problems.
- Effectively treats dysentery and diarrhoea
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome
- Treats ulcerative colitis
- Facilitates proper functioning of intestines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.