- It is used in the treatment of Diarrhea and vomiting
- Provides relief in the case of Flatulence and Indigestion
- It is useful in the treatment of loss of appetite
- It contains mild laxative properties
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Jiraka (Cuminum cyminum)
- Gandhaka (Calcinated and purified sulphur)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Marica (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Nimbu rasa
Basic Ayurveda Lahsunadi Bati is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of stomach and intestine related diseases. It helps in the treatment of dyspepsia, low digestion power, diarrhea, and gastroenteritis. It also reduces gastric and colic pain. It also improves digestion and works as an appetizer. Garlic is the chief content of the medicine which is termed as lasun in Sanskrit hence the name Lahsunadi Bati. It is also given in arthritis along with vatanashak medicines to reduce the pain.
- Indicated in the treatment of dyspepsia, diarrhea, and gastroenteritis
- Embodies mild laxative properties
- Helps to relieve flatulence and indigestion