- Basic Ayurveda's Lavanbhaskar Churna answer to stomach trouble. It is an ancient ayurvedic medicine that is indicated in stomach gases, flatulence, indigestion, piles, dyspepsia & loss of appetite, and constipation. It is a carminative & gastric stimulant.
- This herbal remedy is prepared from natural herbs that are totally safe for the human digestive system.
- Lavan Bhaskar Churna contains all types of Lavanas & It was formulated by Acharya Bhaskar after his name it is called Lavan Bhaskar Churna.
- Lavan Bhasker helps to soften food & make it easily digestible, aids secretion of saliva & gastric juices. Herbs & Spices used in Lavan Bhaskar Churna are known for their carminative, digestive & stomachic properties.
- Take 5g or 1 teaspoon powder twice a day before each meal with lukewarm water. or as directed by a physician.
Saindha Namak (Sodii chloridum), Kala Namak, Dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum), Peepal (Pipel longum), Peeplamool (Piper longum root), Kala Jeera (Carum carvi), Tejpat (Cinnamomum tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Talispatra (Taxus baccata), Samunder Namak (Sodii muras), Sanchar Namak, Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum) Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Anardana (Punica granatum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Badi Elaichi (Amomum subulatum).
Basic Ayurveda Lavan Bhaskar Churna is an ancient ayurvedic medicine that is indicated in stomach gases, flatulence, indigestion, piles, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, and constipation. This herbal remedy is prepared from natural herbs that are totally safe for the human digestive system.
- Treats Hyperacidity
- Stomach Ulcer
- All Stomach troubles
- Beneficial in Digestion
- Improve Appetite
- Gastric Trouble
- Facilitates a healthy digestive system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.