- Basic Ayurveda's Laxmanarishta is basically used in the overall health of women.
- It is useful in menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, irregular periods, and heavy periods.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- 3-6 Spoonful with an equal amount of water twice a day
- Shake well before every use.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Laxmana, Gud, Dhai phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Musta , yaste madhu, bala mool (SidaÂ cordifolia), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Baheda (Terminalia belerica), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Daru haldi (Berberis aristata), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Rakt chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Safed chandan (Santalum album), Ajmoda (Apium graveolens), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Bilawa (Semecarpus anacardium)and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda's Laxmanarishta (syrup) health Benefits: Ayurvedic Herb Menorrhagia (regular cycle intervals but with the excessive flow), Metrorrhagia ( bleeding at irregular intervals), Irregular periods, General weakness, Pregnancy-related problem
- Menopause related problem
- Pregnancy-related problem
- Irregular periods
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.