- Basic Ayurveda's Liv-lac Liver Syrup is a wonderful combination of natural herbs for the liver. It helps to detoxify the liver naturally and support liver functioning. It helps in the various liver problems naturally without producing any side effects.
- It consists of herbs for the liver and stimulates the liver for the secretion of bile for the digestion of fats. The liver is an important organ that helps in the digestion of fats. Bile secreted by the liver is an important pigment that mixes with food and helps in the breakdown of fats.
- "Basic Ayurveda liv-lac syrup helps to support the liver for the secretion of bile in an adequate amount. It is proved to be an excellent liver tonic as it helps in all liver problems. People suffering from chronic liver problems, hepatomegaly (liver enlargement), pandu, Kamla, anemia, vomiting, nausea, wormicides, etc. all are liver-related problems. "
- Basic Ayurveda's liv-lac syrup health Benefits: Protects Liver against Alcohol and Infection, Improve Appetite, Improve Digestion & Metabolism, Improves Appetite, Digestion, and Metabolism, Effective for Fatty Liver, Enhances Functional Efficiency of Liver, Effective in Cirrhosis of Liver, Corrects Liver Insufficiency and Protect Liver Cell Efficiency
- This product is appreciated for the hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness.
Adults: 2-3 tsp three times a day.
Children above 12 yrs.2 tsp three times a day.
Children below 12 yrs.1 tsp three times a day.
or as directed by the physician.
Vidang (Embelia ribes), Gulab (Rosa centifolia), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Jhau (Tamarix gallica), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Sugar.
Basic Ayurveda Liv-Lac Syrup contains vidang, Gulab, harad, sounf, kasni, kutki, jhau, and kalmegh. It restores the health of the liver & protects it from various infections & toxins. It is a herbal hepato-protector for therapeutic as well as prophylactic use.
- It corrects liver insufficiency and protects liver cell efficiency.
- It protects the liver against alcohol, infections, drugs, and chemicals.
- It improves appetite, digestion, and metabolism.
- It is also effective for fatty liver.
- It is effective in alcoholic liver disease.
- It is effective in cirrhosis of the liver, and hepatic ascites.