- The formulation helps to manage and treat gynecological problems and has been found to be beneficial in treating obesity and anemia
- Serves as a detoxifier and therefore helps to get rid of the toxins
- The preparation is found to relieve digestive problems such as constipation
- 3-6 Spoonful with equal water twice a day after meal.
- Kwathdravya- lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Pushkamool (Iris germanica), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Baheda (Terminalia belerica), Chavya (Piper chaba), Bharangi (Clerodendron serratum), Piplamool (Piper longum), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) and other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurveda Lodhrasava is a naturally formulated ayurvedic medication. The formulation is available in the form of a decoction. It is indicated for the treatment of gynecological ailments, obesity, and other medical conditions. The medication is enriched with the benefits of several herbs and botanicals.
- Facilitates treatment of gynecological ailments, obesity, and other medical conditions
- Has been found to be beneficial in treating obesity and anemia
- Serves as a detoxifier and helps to get rid of the toxins
- Found to relieve digestive problems such as constipation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.