- It is a tonic and boosts fertility in both male & females. Kaunch means seeds of Kapikacchu.
- It is used in male infertility treatment and improves sperm count and its quality.
- It is also used in respiratory disorders, cough,s, and cold and helps to improve red blood count.
- It helps to improve stamina power and helpful in sapta dhatu (seven tissue disorders).
- In addition to these benefits, it also used for general debility and improves appetite, digestion, and assimilation.
- Sportsmen in India also use it for improving endurance and performance.
- 1 to 2 spoons (20g) every morning and then after drink warm milk or as directed by the physician.
Maha Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens), Sugar, Agar (Aquilaria agallocha), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Pippal (Piper longum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tej Patta (Cinnamomum Tamala), Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Kapoor(Camphora), Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeba), Samundra Soush (Argyreia speciosa), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Kesar (Crocus sativus), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Pure Honey (Sudh Shahad) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Maha Kaunch Pak Special is a well-known Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine Used for the treatment of sexual weakness and infertility of males as well as females.
- Improve Sperm Count and Quality
- It Improves Potency
- It improves Body Nourishment
- It improves Strength & Immunity
- It improves Intelligence
- It acts as a Natural Aphrodisiac