- Helpful for viral infection
- Helpful for Enlargement of the liver
- Maha Sudarshan Kadha is an ayurvedic antipyretic medicine
- Maha Sudarshan Kadha prepared from ingredients such as musta, parpat, shunthi, Nimba. Is effective in various types of fevers
- Mahasudarshan kadha is useful for aamapachan in aamjanya vikar
- 3 to 6 g ( ½ to 1 Spoon) twice a day with lukewarm water
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste.
Basic Ayurveda’s Maha sudarshan Kadha supports immunity and the natural defenses against bacteria and viruses of our body and removes toxins from the blood.
- Ayurvedic Herb supports immunity
- The natural defenses against bacteria and viruses
- Removes toxins from the blood
- Loss of appetite