- Useful in skin related problems
- Helpful for acne
- Helpful for Itching
- Helpful for Psoriasis
- Apply gently on the affected area or as directed by a physician.
- Wash your hand properly after using this oil because it gives a poisonous effect. Consult with your physician prior to using any Supplemental /Ayurvedic product.
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Nisoth (Operculina turpethum), Danti Mool (Boliospermum montanum), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Gobar Ka ras, Haldi (Curcuma longa), Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Kuth (Saussurea lappa), Lal chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Indrayan Mool (Citrullus colocynthis), Karanj Ki Jad (Caesalpinia bonducella Fleming), Chitrak Mool Chhal (Plumbago zeylanica), Kalihari (Gloriosa superba), Viavidang (Embelia ribes), Neem Chhal (Azadirachta indica), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Amaltash (Cassia fistula), Nagar motha (Cyperus scariosus), Pippal (Piper longum), Vach (Acorus calamus), Tela (Mustard Oil) (Brassica campestris var. sarson), Gomutra and other prominent herbs
Basic Ayurveda’s Mahamarichyadi Tel is an herbal medicine that is beneficial and provides profits such as suggested in outer useful in leprosy and also suggested in skin diseases, scabies, pruritis, psoriasis, acne, septic wounds, etc.
- Useful in skin disease
- Septic wounds
- Scabies and other skin diseases
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.