- Basic Ayurveda’s Mahasudarshan Churna supports immunity and the natural defences against bacteria and viruses of our body and removes toxins from the blood.
- It improves appetite and digestion. This product removes excess Pitta from the body and promotes the elimination of toxins.
- It acts like Anti Viral, Anti Bacterial, and having Anti Inflammatory action. It balances all three doshas (Vata, pitta & Kapha), maintains a healthy metabolism, and strengthens the immune system that helps to protect the body from allergens and infectious micro-organisms.
- This product also helps in Fatigue, Nausea, Typhoid, Puerperal fever (Caused by Urine Infection).
- 3 to 6 g ( ½ to 1 Spoon) twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Bahada (Terminalia bellirica), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata), Choti Kateri (Solanum surattense), Badi Kateri (Solanum Indicum), Kachoor (Curcuma zedoaria), Saunth (Zingiber Officinale), Mirch (Piper nigrum), Peepal (Piper longum), Peepala mool (Piper longum root), Moorva (Marsdenia tenacissima), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Jawasa (Alhagi Maurorum), Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurrora), Pitpapda ( Fumaria Indica ), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Traimana (Gentiana karroo), Natrabala (Pavonia Odorata), Neem chaal (Azadirachta indica), Chirayata (Swertia chirata) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda's Mahasudarshan Churna answers to intermittent fever. It is useful in disorders of liver and spleen, cough, asthma, low backache, and indigestion.
- Indicated in Chronic Fever
- Enlargement of liver
- Enlargement of spleen
- Beneficial in all types of fever