- It gives relief in pain, stiffness, and inflammation of joints and muscles.
- It improves blood circulation
- It gives strength to joints and muscles
- It is also used for ringing in the ear and lack of sensation.
Used externally for Abhyanga (Massage). Process of massage based on Ayurveda, The temperature of the oil, and the heat generated by the massage help open up the minute pores in the skin. There is a suction effect as we continue to massage with the herbal oil.
- Asudh shringik vish, Asudh kuchla, Ark Mool Chal, Erand Mool, Dhature ka panchang (Datura metel), Til tel (Sesamum indicum), Manjisth (Rubia cordifolia), Haldi (Curcuma longa)
Basic Ayurveda Mahavishgarba Tail is a Classical Ayurvedic Tail that acts on the neuromuscular system and is anti-inflammatory. It is primarily used in treating conditions such as sciatica and stiffness of back muscle. It is used for local application on painful joints, inflammations, muscular pain, etc. It is a sedative and gives relief in pain. The base oil is Sesame oil. Maha Vishgarbha oil is useful in all types of joint and muscular pain.
- Vata roga (disease due to Vata dosha)
- Arthritis, gout, rheumatism
- Backache, sciatica, lumbago
- Inflamed joints
- Muscular pain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.