- It is an ayurvedic formulation made with 28 herbs, with guggul as its main component
- It possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- It provides relief during arthritis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and PMS
- It is also useful in depression and gastrointestinal problems
- It helps to fight against inflammation and detoxify the body
- It eases the production of serotonin
- It strengthens the musculoskeletal system and relieves pain
- 1-2 tablet morning and evening with warm water
Basic Ayurveda Maha Yograj Guggulu Tablet is an ayurvedic formulation obtained from the traditional herb Guggul. It is used to reduce excess Vata in the system.
- Helps to fight diseases resulting from a Vata imbalance
- Work as a painkiller in arthritis and sciatica due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Expel toxins from the body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.