- It is an ayurvedic formulation made with 28 herbs, with guggul as its main component
- It possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- It provides relief during arthritis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and PMS
- It is also useful in depression and gastrointestinal problems
- It helps to fight against inflammation and detoxify the body
- It eases the production of serotonin
- It strengthens the musculoskeletal system and relieves pain
- 1-2 tablets morning and evening with warm water
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Choti pippali (piper longum), Chavya (Piper retrofractum), Chitrak mool (Plumbago zeylanica), Hing (Ferula asafetida), Kala Jeera (Carum carvi), Safed Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Indra Jau (Holarrhena pubescens), Pili Sarso (Brassica juncea), Maruva (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Renuka beej (Vitex agnus castus), and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Mahayog Raj Guggulu Tablet is an ayurvedic formulation obtained from the traditional herb Guggul. It is used to reduce excess Vata in the system. Useful in diseases caused by air vessels like cramps in hands and feet, pain, tremors, tremors, numbness and immobility in limbs, etc.
- Helps to fight diseases resulting from a Vata imbalance
- Work as a painkiller in arthritis and sciatica due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Expel toxins from the body