- Basic Ayurveda Methi (Fenugreek) powder comes from the seeds of the fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) plant, an herb that flourishes in the Mediterranean and other warm climates. Fenugreek seeds and leaves are strongly aromatic and flavorful.
- The seeds of methi are bitter in taste, but lose their bitterness if lightly roasted. Methi is a combination of many essential minerals. It is used in Rheumatism and puerperal women during confinement. In Leucorrhoea Methi Powder is very Beneficiary.
- It can flush out toxic materials from the body and keep it clean, which eventually results in better digestion. It is a natural treatment for frequent hair fall. It also has excellent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It contains a large amount of dietary fiber, which also contributes to constipation. It helps us keep colon cancer at bay. It is also good for curing high fever and respiratory diseases.
- It increases the amount of hemoglobin in red blood corpuscles (RBC) in our blood and aid anemia greatly. It gives a feel of comfort and relaxation during menstrual cramps.
- 1 teaspoonful (5g) approx with a glass of water to be taken before breakfast & if necessary before dinner or as directed by the physician.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
Basic Ayurveda Methi Powder contains methi(Trigonella foenum graecum) as its main ingredient. It is high in potassium and low in sodium. Therefore, can keep blood pressure under control and regulate heart rate efficiently. It is very effective in diabetic people.
- Enhanced Libido
- Better Digestion
- Clear Complexion
- Lower Cholesterol
- May Prevent Cancer
- Weight Loss Management
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Control blood pressure
- Maintain hormonal imbalance
- Repair Damage Hair
- Reduce Sign of Aging