- Nityananda Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. It is used in the treatment of gout, piles, lymphadenitis, tumors, elephantiasis, etc.
Nityananda Ras is primarily used for the treatment of Filariasis. Secondary and off-label uses of Nityananda Ras have also been mentioned below.
- It has potential in the treatment of cancers and lipoma.
- Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Dosha.
It is excellent Ayurvedic medicine to treat Elephantiasis and fibroids. It reduces the thickening of skin lesions.
- 1-2 tablets morning and evening twice in a day with cold water before or after food, or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Hingula sambhava suta (Hingulottha Parada), Gandhaka (Shuddha), Tamra bhasma , Kansya Bhasma, Vanga Bhasma, Haritala Shuddha, Tuttha Shuddha, Shankha bhasma, Vidarika (Vidari), Shunthi (Rhizome), Maricha (Fruit), Pippali (Fruit), Haritaki (Pericarp), Bibhitaka (Pericarp), Amalaki (Pericarp), Lauha Bhasma, Vidanga (Fruit), Vida Lavana, Samudra Lavana, Saindhava Lavana, Sauvarchala Lavana, Romaka Lavana, Chavika (chavya), Pippali mula (Root), Havusha (Hapusha) (Fruit), Vacha (Rhizome), Patha (Root), Devadaru, Ela (Sukshmaila) (Seed), Vriddhadaruka (Root), Trivrita (Trivrit) (Root), Citraka (Root), Danti (Root), Shati (Root), Haritaki rasa (Kvatha) (Pericarp)
Basic Ayurveda's Nityanand Ras is an Ayurvedic product. Helpful for intestinal health problems and other hormonal. Nityanand Ras (Tamra Yukta) is a useful medicine for Shleepad or Elephantiasis. Elephantiasis is also known as lymphatic filariasis. This disease is caused by 3 different types of parasitic worms, including Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi, and Brugia. timori. These roundworms block the lymphatic system resulting in the accumulation of fluid in tissues leading to swelling and enlargement of limbs or other body parts. The affected body part becomes red, inflamed, and hot. In Elephantiasis, limbs can swell enormously resembling an elephant’s foreleg. It also causes nausea, headache, and fever.
Elephantiasis or Filiarisis associated with mild fever, severe pain, and itching over the afflicted part. the swelling and thickening of skin lesions
Also useful in
- Gout, Vata roga
- Vata and Kapha Dosha
- Reduces swelling
- Antibacterial properties
- Helps in elephantiasis, filariasis, and lumps
- Acts as a tonic and is indicated in fibroids and gandamala
- It is very effective in filaria
Storage and safety information:
Read the label carefully before use.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Contents Metioned Here Is Only For Information Purpose, It Is Always Advisable To Consult The Physician/Doctor.