- Mother Of Vinegar
- Daily Dose Of Wellness
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size1 Tbsp. (15ml) Servings Per Container About 30
- Amount Per Serving: Calories 0, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg, carbohydrates 0g, Sugar 0g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Value is based on a 2.00 calorie diet.
- Dosages: perfect when taken thrice a day daily-upon wake-up, mid-morning & mid-afternoon 1to 2 spoonfuls (15ml) with three times water. or as directed by your health care professional.
Brewed out of de-bitter ripe olive (Olea Europe)., Contains the amazing ‘Mother’ of vinegar., Olive Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized, and contains no preservatives. (Total Acidity Max. 4%).
How To use
1) Take 15ml of this product.
2) Add it in water (3 times more than the quantity of vinegar).
3) It can be consumed three times a day, early morning, mid-morning and mid-afternoon
Jaitoon Sirka is an ideal natural treatment for different Diseases like Diabetes control, Digestion, Gastric related issue, Liver related issues, Kidney related issues, Hypertension, and cholesterol issue.
Basic Ayurveda Olive Cider Vinegar Olive Cider Vinegar is an aqueous solution of acetic acid and trace chemicals that may include flavorings. Vinegar typically contains 5–8% acetic acid by volume. Usually, acetic acid is produced by the fermentation of ethanol or sugars by acetic acid bacteria. Studies show that they are good for the heart and may protect against osteoporosis. Brewed out of de-bitter ripe olive (Olea Europe). Contains the amazing ‘Mother’ of vinegar. Olive Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized, and contains no preservatives. (Total Acidity Max. 4%).
- Vitamin E: High-fat plant foods usually contain high amounts of this powerful antioxidant.
- Iron: Black olives are a good source of iron, which is important for your red blood cells to transport oxygen.
- Copper: This essential mineral is often lacking in the typical Western diet. Copper deficiency may increase your risk of heart problems.
- Calcium: The most abundant mineral in your body, calcium is essential for bone, muscle, and nerve function.
- Sodium: Most olives contain high amounts of sodium since they’re packaged in brine or saltwater.
Olive, also known as 'Jaitoon' is a pale yellow to dark green. It is extensively used in cooking and as a salad dressing.
Olive helps to reduce high cholesterol as it lowers total and bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in controlling diabetes by lowering the blood sugar levels and helps manage constipation due to its laxative property. Apart from these, it might also be beneficial in managing high blood pressure and rheumatoid arthritis.
Olive is good for skin and hair. It helps control dryness and improves overall complexion of the skin when applied daily at night. This is due to its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
According to Ayurveda, Olive helps in balancing Vata-Kapha and slightly Pitta dosha as well. It is good for massage in babies when used along with some essential oils.
Olive might lower blood sugar levels. Thus, it is advisable for diabetic patients to monitor their blood sugar levels regularly while taking Olive so as to avoid any sudden drop in sugar levels.
BENEFITS OF OLIVE
- Olive for High cholesterol
- Olive for Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Olive for Constipation
- Olive for Diabetes mellitus
- Olive for Rheumatoid arthritis
- Olive for Breast cancer
- Olive for Helicobacter pylori (H.Pylori) infection
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF OLIVE
- Olive Capsule - 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by the doctor.
- Olive Oil - 1-2 teaspoons once a day or as directed by the doctor.
- Olive Vinegar - Take 15ml of this product. Add it in water (3 times more than the quantity of vinegar) . It can be consumed three times a day, early morning, mid morning and mid afternoon