- Basic Ayurveda Oxy Meal Syrup is used for certain stomach and esophagus problems (such as acid reflux, ulcers). It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes.
- "It relieves symptoms such as heartburn. This Syrup is used for decreasing acidity and is used for peptic ulcers, Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD), and many forms of gastritis. "
- Oxy Meal Syrup Parenthood, We understand It better. Take your first step with Basic Ayurveda. It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- "Basic Ayurveda's Oxy meal syrup health Benefits: Ayurvedic Herb All type of stomach problem, Effective in hyperacidity, Benefits in heartburn, Helps in peptic ulcer, Helpful in vomiting, Effective in constipation, Useful in gastric trouble, Effective in flatulence. "
- An all-natural healer with no side effects! This product is appreciated for the hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness.
- 15-30 ml daily before each meal as it is or dilutes with water or as directed by a physician.
Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), kali mirch (Piper nigrum), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Nisoth (Operculina turpethum), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Nagar motha (Cyperus scariosus), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum), Pudina (Mentha spicata), Patol Patra (Trichosanthes dioica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Pippali (Piper longum) Shank Bhasma, Mukasukti Bhasma and other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurveda Oxy Meal Syrup is used to decrease the amount of acid your stomach makes. It relieves symptoms such as heartburn.
- Highly effective in treating all types of stomach problems
- It is effective in hyperacidity
- Aids to cure heartburn and vomiting
- Effective in constipation, Useful in gastric trouble, Effective in flatulence
- Helps in curing peptic ulcer