- Reduce symptoms of liver and spleen enlargement
- Useful in cold & cough due to spleen enlargement
- Beneficial in any type of swelling
1-4 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician.
- Aluwa, Abhrak bhasma
- Kasis, Sudha Lehsun (Allium sativum)
- Guma ka ras (Leucas cephalotes).
Basic Ayurveda Palihari Bati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of liver and spleen disorders. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice. It is an excellent medicine for the spleen. It helps to reduce enlargement of the spleen in the stomach. It is useful to reduce fever, cough & cold, swelling like symptoms that occur due to enlargement of the spleen. Palihari bati is good medicine for lung enlargement also. It is most beneficial ayurvedic medicine to reduce the chance of infection in the liver and spleen
- Helpful in liver disorder
- Helpful in spleen disorder
- Beneficial in fever
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.