- Indian Rennet (Withania Coagulans), commonly known as Paneer Doda/Dodi belongs to the family Solanaceae. Basically, it is used to control blood sugar levels.
- Basic Ayurveda Paneer Doda not only utilizes the blood glucose but also repairs the Beta Cells of the Pancreas to provide Insulin to our body in the right quantities.
- Systematic and regular use of Basic Ayurveda Paneer Doda is a decrease in alarmingly high levels of blood glucose. It causes depletion of blood sugar & improves glucose utilization and carbohydrate metabolism, and also minimizes the complication of hyperglycemia.
- Synthetic anti-diabetics act on one site is only one way whereas, the herb acts on various sites in varied ways to effectively control factors and pathways which lead to Diabetes Mellitus.
- It also relief in diseases like weakness, dizziness, pain in the legs, body ache, polyuria (production of abnormally large volumes of dilute urine.), and pruritus.
- Take One to Two teaspoons twice daily before breakfast & before dinner with water or as directed by the physician.
Gurmar(gymnema sylvestre) leaf, Shpta rangi(Casearia esculenta) steam, Jamun(Eugenia jambolana) seed, Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia) stem, Bael(Aegle marmelos) leaf, tulsi(ocimum sanctum) leaf, Methi(trigonella foenum) seed, Karela(momordica charantia) fruit, bhawana dravya Paneer Doda ((Withania Coagulans).
Basic Ayurveda Paneer Doda Herbal Mix Powder is a supplement that causes depletion of blood sugar and improves glucose utilization as well as carbohydrate metabolism. It also helps to minimize the complication of hyperglycemia.
- The lower blood glucose level
- Helpful in hypertension
- General weakness
- Helps reduce insulin consumption in diabetic patients
- Not only utilizes the blood glucose but also repairs the beta cells of the pancreas to provide insulin to the body