- Piles (also called hemorrhoids) are of two main types according to symptoms including bleeding and non-bleeding piles. According to the location of piles, they can be Internal and external hemorrhoids. External piles develop closer to the outer skin of the excretory opening and they may be more painful than internal piles.
- Basic Ayurveda Pilosutra syrup can help to stop bleeding, itching, pain, and anal discomfort due to piles. Ayurvedic remedies work on the principle of correcting digestive fire, improving liver function, reducing swelling, and relieve constipation. It is a nutritious drink with a good taste.
- Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), is also called cloves. In Hindi, the clove is known as the Laung. From the ayurvedic perspective, this herb has the importance of the great herbs for the treatment of various ailments. This herb has soothing and cooling effects on the stomach. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- Basic Ayurveda's pilosutra syrup health Benefits: Ayurvedic Herb Helps to both types of piles, Useful in external hemorrhoid, Useful in bleeding and non-bleeding piles, Relieve painful & inflamed itching, Reduce swelling in the anal region
- An all-natural healer with no side effects! This product is appreciated for the hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness.
- 15-30 mL. daily before a meal as it is or dilutes with equal water. or as directed by a physician.
Karanj (Pongamia glabra), Kali mirch (Piper nigrum), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Kala Til (Sesamum indicum), Pippali (Piper longum), Rasot (Extractum berberis), Via vidang (Embelia Ribes), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Chitrak mool
Basic Ayurveda Pilosutra Syrup is effective in treating bleeding, itching, pain, and anal discomfort due to piles. It aids in correcting the digestive fire, helps with improved liver function, reduces swelling, and useful in constipation and its symptoms.
- Promotes the treatment of piles and helps reduce inflammatory reaction in the colon and burning of the rectum or anus with bleeding
- It aids in improved functions of the liver especially filtering the blood coming from the digestive tract
- Promotes improved digestion hence prevents problematic bowels
- Facilitates relief from inflammation of the intestines accompanied by constipation or painful stools, abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.