- Basic Ayurveda Udra Amrit Yog is an ayurvedic medicine. It is a nutritious basic ayurvedic product with good taste.
- An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- Storage Instruction: Store in a cool and dry place and refrigerate after opening the container
- It also improves overall digestion and strengthens the respiratory system.
- 10 to 20 Ml after each meal twice a day with 2 times of water or as directed by a physician.
Ghrit kumari Ras, Muli Ras, Nimbu Ras, Adrak ras, Suhage ka phula, nausadar, Panch Lavan, Chitrak mool, Pippala Mool, Heeng, Sonth, Mirch, Ajwain, Loh Bhasma.
Basic Ayurveda's Udra Amrit Yog is an ayurvedic drink for Liver Health and Digestion.
- Improves overall digestion
- Helpful with intestinal problems
- Builds immunity
- Useful in treating respiratory illness
- Completely safe & natural
- Relief in Constipation
- Gas trouble
- Loss of Appetite
- Hyper Acidity
- Swelling of Liver