- Ras Pipari is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Nausea and Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Cough, Fever, Common Cold.
- The correct dosage of Ras Pipari depends on the patient's age, gender, and medical history.
- Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by an Ayurvedic Doctor.
- The key ingredients of Ras Pipari are Trikatu, Atis, Kajjali.
Basic Ayurveda Ras Pipari can treat a number of conditions in kids. It is an amazing pediatric formulation that contains only natural herbal ingredients. It is a strong anti-emetic and analgesic.
- Helpful for cold
- Helpful for respiratory-related problems.
- Helps to improve immunity
- Helps to improve stamina
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.