- It is used in the treatment of Splenomegaly (Spleen Enlargement)
- Provides relief in the condition of Splenomegaly in malaria
- Treats Anemia associated with an enlarged spleen
- Helps to relieve bloating or abdominal distension
- Assist in the treatment of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Useful in the treatment of Anorexia
- Facilitates comfort in the case of Hepatomegaly (Liver Enlargement)
- It helps to treat chronic loss of appetite, Piles, and Leucorrhea
- Beneficial in relieving Gout and liver disorders
- 3-6 Spoonful with an equal quantity of water twice a day after meals.
- Rohitak Chhal (Tecomella undulate), Dhay Phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Peepal (Piper longum), Vai Vidang (Embelia ribes), Chavya (Piper chaba), Chitrak Mool (Plumbago zeylanica), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tej Patra
Basic Ayurveda's Rohitakarishta is an Ayurvedic product. Helps to support liver and spleen health.
- spleen health & appetite
- Helps to improve appetite.