- Vayvidang improves digestive fire and is used to treat the feeling of nausea, vomiting, flatulence, and abdominal pain. Sonth is also known as a dry ginger powder that helps to release stomach gas naturally.
- Pipal has a significant role in treating stomach disorders. Harad has laxative properties that are good to treat various stomach problems like- acidity, constipation, and indigestion, etc.
- Baheda is good to treat various stomach problems Amla is helpful to prevent gastritis, indigestion, burn calories and improve appetite, etc. Vach also used to treat the stomach ailment
- It helps to remove the toxic wastes by clearing blockages in the bile ducts, within the pancreas.
- It helps to relieve the physical as well as the emotional strain from the heart.
It softens the fat allowing them to be burned for energy or to be eliminated from the body.
- There is a sense of appetite control, after consuming this remedy as it activates the feedback link going into the hypothalamus and brain telling the body that it is full.
- It is advised to take 1-2 tablets of Sanjivani Vati two times a day or as directed by the Physician.
- One must remember that these capsules must be taken only after meals and should be taken with plain water.
- Embelia ribes (Vaividanga, Zingiber officinale (Sunthi)
- Piper longum (Chhoti pippali)
- Terminalia chebula(Haritali)
- Terminalia belerica (Bibhitaki)
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki)
- Acorus calamu (Vach)
- Tinospora cordifolia(Gioly,Purified Semecarpus anacardium (Shuddh bhilava)
- Aconitum ferox (Shuddh Vatsnabh)
- Cow Urine (Shuddh Gomutra)
Basic Ayurveda Sanjivani Vati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. This ayurvedic medicine is used in various ailments such as common cold, cough indigestion, stomach ache, worm infestation, etc. In Sanjiwani Vati Triphala is present along with seven other herbs which have Vaat and Pitta pacifying properties. Triphala and ginger are well-known herbs beneficial for the digestive system. These herbs help to remove body toxins. Also, Vacha, pippali, Shunthi, Bhallatak has caused sweating in the body which helps this medicine to cure fever. Sanjivani Bati is beneficial to treat diarrhea, indigestion, and cholera. It enhances digestion power and corrects abdominal gas, pain, and constipation. Also beneficial in chronic fever, cough, cold, respiratory tract infections, and other viral infections.
- It is a detoxifying formula that reduces ama
- Sanjivani Vati is a diaphoretic formula that increases sweating.
- Helpful for Urine Related problems
- Helpful for bactericidal
- Helpful for bacteriostatic
- Helpful for burning with urination