- Assists in eye and stomach problems
- Helps in the treatment of vomiting, fever, tiredness, vision-related problems, and inflammation
- Useful in the case of anorexia
1-2 tablets in the evening or morning and evening mix with honey & ghee and then drink cow milk or goat milk or as directed by the physician.
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula)
- Baheda (Terminalia belerica)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Loh bhasma
Basic Ayurveda Saptamrita Loh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is mainly used in the treatment of eye disorders, gastritis, abdominal colic, etc. It contains iron bhasma as its main ingredient and is also used in the treatment of anorexia, vomiting, gastritis, fever, tiredness, fatigue, difficulty in urination, bloating, edema, and inflammation. Moreover, the product mainly helps with eye and stomach problems.
- It improves vision, digestion, and eye health
- Effective in the treatment of eye disorders
- Useful in Inflammation, fever, tiredness, fatigue, difficulty in urination, bloating, edema
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.