- It is dark brown fermented liquid preparation has excellent blood purifying property.
- Increases excretion of uric acid, urea, and creatinine.
- Obtain relief from the symptoms of gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Take 3 to 6 teaspoonful with an equal amount of water twice a day after meals.
- Ananat mool (Hemidesmus indicus), Nagar motha (Cyperus rotundus), Lodhra chhal (Symplocos racemosa), Bad chhal (Ficus bengalensis), Peepal ki chhal ((Piper longum), Padam kast (Prunus cerasoides), Sugandh bala (Pavonia odorata), Aamla (Emblica officinalis), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Chandan lal (Pterocarpus marsupium), Chandan safed (Santalum album) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Sarivadhyaristha is polyherbal Ayurvedic. It is dark brown fermented liquid preparation has excellent blood purifying property. Sarivadhyaristha is useful in urinary and renal disorders. It increases urine flow. It reduces the burning sensation that occurs during urination. It improves the functions of kidneys and increases the elimination of toxins in the urine. It also increases the excretion of uric acid, urea, and creatinine. It is also used in the treatment of all types of skin.
- Helpful for kidney-related problems.
- Helps to Improve blood circulation
- Helps to Maintain Blood sugar levels
- Helps to Improve skin complexion
- Helps to chronic Fever
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.