- Helps to cure urine infections and skin diseases
- Also beneficial for purifying blood
- Used in the treatment of diabetes
- Gives relief from gout and arthritis
- Take 3 to 6 spoons of syrup with an equal amount of water or follow the doctor’s prescription
- Ananat mool (Hemidesmus indicus), Nagar motha ( Cyperus rotundus), Lodhra chhal( Symplocos racemosa), Bad chhal, Peepal ki chhal((Piper longum), Padam kast(Prunus cerasoides), Sugandh bala(Pavonia odorata) , Akandi patha, Aamla(Emblica officinalis), Giloy(Tinospora cordifolia), Chandan lal(Pterocarpus marsupium), Chandan safed (Santalum album) and other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurveda Sarivadhyasava The medicine is a polyherbal ayurvedic syrup that is primarily used for blood purification that ultimately results in increased urine flow and curing of renal disorders. Its powerful medicinal properties help in reducing burning sensation and irritation during urine discharge and are helpful in proper kidney functioning. As the syrup contains blood purification properties it is also well known for curing many skin diseases.
- Helpful for kidney-related problems.
- Helps to Improve blood circulation
- Helps to Maintain Blood sugar levels
- Helps to Improve skin complexion
- Helps to Chronic Fever